My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Todays forecast, Sweet and Delicious...

Today was a fine 60 degrees. Yes, I said 60 degrees. Unlike Mondays 15 degree weather...weird?

So to commemorate this fine occasion I am eating ice cream! Ice cream to me is more of a Summer deal but it still is pretty much considered an "always" treat. However the past few days ice cream has NOT been on my mind. All ive been comsuming is cider, coffee, hot chocolate and soup. You know, WARM things...


 
So tonight I will enjoy it, since the cold will be back soon enough and it will be back to hiding in bed and drinking coffee and watching TV cause its too fucking cold to have any ambition to do anything else.

1 comment:

xjaredcolbyx said...

Should be Ben and Jerry's AmeriCONE Dream. It's endorsed by Stephen Colbert!