My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Blizzard!



I took this photo last night, it was about 5 hours or so into the storm. It started at like 2pm,this was taken at around 7pm. I have snow above my ankles. In some spots the drifts were mid shin. The storm was also not finished yet! Im not sure when it ended, maybe midnight or so I think, im not sure. When I awoke this morning at around 10am, to no surprise it was snowing yet again. I'm not sure when it started again and its now almost 3pm and its STILL going.

First storm of the year, Br00tal. Also strange, considering Monday it was 60 degrees again and come Friday its 20 and we have a blizzard. What the hell is going on here?

I also was reminded how comfortable sauconys are. I havent worn these shoes since 2005. I have no "winter shoes" so I took them out of the closet to go walk around in the snow cause I dont care what happens to them. The last time I wore them I believe was in FLA at Ozzfest when it was a typhoon. It was the worst. 


No comments: