My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Friday, December 19, 2008

I love Waxwing



For some reason today, as I was playing my musical instrument in the basement, I decided to put on Waxwing in the head phones. When I usually put on Waxwing, the song I usually shred to is "Laboratory". It occurred to me not only how much I LOVE this song but, how much I enjoying PLAYING it. I can play TONS of other bands songs, some bands entire Album(s), I dont really know what that means, but whenever I play this song, I feel like im...REALLY good, haha. Theres just something about it, I cant figure out what it is.

If you are not familiar with Waxwing, I suggest you get your ass familiar! Its a fine band fronted by that fine fellow named Rocky Votolato. Whos present solo work is enough,I think, for you to have an interest in checking out what he used to do.

No comments: