My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!

Like every christmas, I dont get much. Mainly because I always get money. Which is more than fine since I can then go out and get whatever it is that I want whenever I find it.

This year my sister got me a theme present, consisting of three parts. Of all Bukowski stuff.



FINALLY GOT A FRAME FOR MY PRINT!

AND I GOT THESE!



AND I bought these for myself earlyer this afternoon!


Now all I gotta do is find more things to buy with the other crap load of Dolla$ I have. Which shouldnt be too hard! Even though it usually takes me a year to spend holiday cash. I just got rid of my birthday money like...2 months ago, haha.

So yeah, thats Christmas! I hope yours went well and you got things that you wanted!

No comments: