My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Friday, December 12, 2008

I has all the colors

I must have EVERYTHING, in EVERY color. I remember a time I always wore black. I also remember a time I dressed like crap and was stupid. Ive gotten into colors the past years. I think they are important and fun. Express a mood or a season. Colors I feel are VERY overlooked and taken forgranted.



thats just hoodies and sweaters...



and you can NEVER have too many variations of your most favored shoe.

This isnt even counting my dress shirts, that due to lazyness i decided to not picture.

So this Christmas I will hopefully finish off my "collection" with finding cardigans in EVERY color. I figure, once you have everything...you wont need anything. So I got sweaters, shirts and hoodies down. Now I need cards. What else would I need after this? I think, nothing! So I can then finally STOP spending money ALL the time on clothes. It will be a fine day. Though you could always find new patterns and such.

I need a suit...

1 comment:

xjaredcolbyx said...

If you ever come to Boston again, I'll take you to this DOPE place in the south end where I got my suit. They sell real vintage, classy, shit.

I bought pants, jacket, tie, belt, and wingtip shoes for $200 bucks.

Then we'll go to the south end buttery and get delicious.