My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Old Thanksgiving Memories

For some reason I remembered an old Journal post that I had made in 2005! So old! It went a little something like this!

"Thanksgiving isnt Thanksgiving unless youre eating something dead.

However, Thanksgiving is about lies. We steal a country. Tell the indians to fuck off. Then in winter, we run out of food and pretend to like indians so we can have food. Then we kill all the indians.

Then we run out of indians and we just kill turkeys. Which is why 45,000 turkies died this past week.

from the farm to your plate! new delivary service!"



Not AS funny as I remembered it haha,but whatever! Though I am not much of a advocate of animal liberation, I do still find that picture just a tad disturbing. It sort of taints the holiday a little bit.

Thats all for now, legit turkey day update coming soon.

No comments: