My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Friday, November 21, 2008

Musical Films

so can we talk about this movie a little bit?



Now at the time of its release, I really didnt care. Why you ask? Well, im not totally sure but probably out of spite for SOME reason. Whether it be "fuck that singing shit" "johnny depp is gay" and probably "fuck (add something here)". I can be very ignorant a lot of the time. Also, my sister really wanted to see it. So of course with a brother sister relationship and us though being the same person a lot of the time, still like totally different things, so im always at war in some way with her when it comes to stuff she is into, mainly cause I like to make fun of stuff and people. So its a light hearted kind of thing.

Im coming to the conclusion that A. Tim Burton just fucking rules & B. Anything Johnny Depp is in, is usually really good.

One day I watched it at Gil's house since he got a bootleg that weekend. I actually enjoyed it a whole lot. Then it simply fell out of my mind.

To the point of all this. I had watched it the other night, not sure how long ago it actually was, since it has been on cable this month. I for some reason am completely obsessed with this movie now. I watched it again through ON DEMAND cause it wasnt on. I watched it AGAIN last night, and then I went and worked the google on the internet machine to kill some time before sleep and as I got offline and unmuted the television, it was on and I started watching it yet AGAIN, though like half way through and I didnt finish it.

So with my Christmas provisions that I will be receiving soon, I plan on buying this on DVD and watching the fuck out of it!

Which reminds me to ALSO get this:


which is also a fine musical film. Not to mention the movie is visually out of its mind. Do so much drugs and watch this movie.

1 comment:

jill elise said...

Sweeney Todd is for sale on Netflix for $5.99, until the 30th when they stop selling movies online (bummer). I was thinking about getting it earlier.