My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Daft Punk

I've always known of this "band". However, I've never actually heard or really cared to check them out.

I woke up this morning and had that GAP commercial on my mind and I was like, I NEVER got to finding out what that song was in the commercial,since when I heard the song I did like it. so I YouTubed it and there it was.








Completely oblivious to the fact that the 2 dudes(daft punk) are IN the fucking commercial. so I listened to a bunch of songs on youtube and I was rather shocked to find out how many of their songs I've actually heard(mainly through television ads).

so anyway, im Dling "Discovery" right now.



I wouldnt say that "I hate" this music, but I never really had liked or shown any interest in ANYTHING club,dance,house,electronic or whatever it may be called. Though I do like Prodigys album "The Fat Of The Land"(which reminds me to go download that again) which I did own in 6th-9th grade before I sold it cause I had gotten into Punk and Hardcore,which then lead me to denounce anything that I had listened to prior,cause im a idiot and I never really got into NIN which will occasinally show some influence of this,though maybe thats more "industrial" and to snobs of the genre is a completely different thing,which im sure that it is. But for some reason, im going to enjoy this album a whole lot cause I like more than half of it already since its been all over ADs and such.

This video will also give me nightmares. Fuck that midget robot thing with human teeth!






No comments: