My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Letters And Packages Pt. II

I recieved another Australian care package from Kristy this week! Its a continuation of the first one that she sent last summer and this package blew it out of the water! Its a wonder what 6+ months of telling me "im terrible and im sorry, youll get this package eventually" can do!

This package totally exceeded my expectations completely and made me so extremely happy! 

I got:
- a wicked cool hat
- a australian track jacket! OI!
- australian flip flops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- a koala tissue box cover
- pens, tattoos, magnet, oven mit, pencil sharpener, fake money
- vegemite
- a delcious australian Crunchie bar!

The perhaps bizzare stand out of this package is my flip flops. I cannont explain in words how friggin pumped on Aussie flip flops I am! It seems so god damn ridiculous and silly, but then again, thats TOTALLY me. I CANNOT WAIT TILL SUMMER! Summers going to get itself all kinds of fucked up in my aussie flops. Get ready for a shredding summer!

I also LOVE my boxing kangaroo pen! So cool! It has two little buttons on the back to control each arm!

Thank you Kristy! SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST! I wish that I could reciprocate and send you cool shit from America. Even though I know that all you would want is single serving Ben & Jerrys ice creams. Sadly, those would totally melt by the time they arrived there. So Ill just send you myself instead. Sound good?!

No comments: