My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!

Yes, the dreadful day for many has arrived again. This time I do not find myself wallowing in any sort of contrived self-pity for the sake of doing so simply because I have no "valentine" or do I dare say the fearful words, that I am "alone". No, instead I find myself smiling. Why, you ask? Could it be the friend filled events for this evening? Maybe. Could it be that im going to see some of my friends play a show, playing songs I enjoy? Well, yes, maybe, but in all honesty, for the moment atleast, THIS is whats making me smile...



I forgot where I found this gem. I think my buddy Phil may have posted it in his blog last year or something. I find this is extremely clever and cant help but love it to death.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: