My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Matthew Richard, On The Internet!


WHOA! Is this true!? YES! IT IS!

I am now residing on the Dark Horse Percussion website. This is AWESOME!

Considering the fact that pretty much ANYONE who gets a kit from them gets on it, im not an actual "artist" OF Dark Horse Percussion. I still think this is cool as hell!

I wish I had a band to promote, was actually in a band and being Endorsed by Dark Horse or even had a good picture of me actually playing drums but I've got a long road ahead! Hopefully the future treats me well and I actually land something. Then I'll be able to get out there and show off a great drum company who I am proud to say that I represent, even on a unprofessional/personal level. Who knows, sponsorship maybe one day in life?

Im VERY excited for my kit to be finished and Im sure that it will be soon! Ive been waiting a long long time.

If youd like to check it out yourself, go to www.darkhorsepercussion.com and check it out! Site just got redone and stuffs getting added all the time, new pictures of kits and more artists. Check it!

No comments: