My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Coolest Thing About 3D Movies!

...IS THAT YOU GET TO LOOK SUPER FUCKING COOL!



I went to go see My Bloody Valentine yesterday with a bunch of friends. It was the first time ive ever been to a 3D movie, so i was pumped!

The movie itself was kinda stupid, but the fact that it was 3D made it the most enjoyable. There are a lot of movies coming out this year that will be 3D. I plan on going to a lot of them because why not!?

During the previews i saw that this movie "Coraline" will be coming out soon, in 3D. I am very excited for this!



In other news, in 2010 Tim Burton will be releasing Alice In Wonderland...IN 3D! Johnny Depp is going to be the Mad Hatter. I cannot explain how fucking out of control this movie is going to be. Im going to lose my mind!

2 comments:

Erica said...

If you havent already you should pick up and read coraline, its really fucking good and a super quick read.

xjaredcolbyx said...

I set up a theatre that was to run the trailer for coraline on repeat in an abandoned shoe store in downtown boston. weird?