My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, March 10, 2011

You say you miss me but is that the best that you can do?



That line being said, I have missed Fairweather, for a long 8 years. I am also going to give them my best and trek my ass down to DC for this gig.

I found out via Facebook invite while at work and I almost lost my shit. I cannot explain how excited I am for this show. I can't wait to hear all those songs again and scream and shout with some friends like old times back in 2000-2002 all over New England. I've never seen DC so this is a great excuse to get on down there and see our nations capitol.

I've seen many "old" bands reunite the past 5 years. Even though I DO like those bands, some of them I never got to see when they were actually a band. Some I got a chance to see, but it was later in their career and I just never got a chance to develop that connection. Fairweather however is THAT band I have THAT kind of connection with.

I've been waiting a long time and I'm so pleased that I'm going to get the chance to be a part of this.

No comments: