My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bazan: Alone at the Microphone DVD



This is a really good Documentary on David Bazan. David Bazan is someone who I haven't followed so much as a solo artist. I own "Curse Your Branches" and it hasn't been spun as much as it probably should have. However if you did not know, David Bazan was the singer for a band I do listen to a lot and really enjoy called Pedro The Lion.

Its always opinion to say who is "amazing", "brilliant" and who also, "sucks" in music but I personally feel that David Bazan is an extremely talented song writer. So I am excited to watch this DVD for the interviews mostly but also to see my favorite Pedro The Lion songs performed since I never got a chance to see Pedro live when they were a band.

No comments: