My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Great Recommendation



Yup, thats right. Im kind of a big deal...

This is a birthday card, one that was written by my friend Lauren(who I met when she started dating my friend Juston), to my great most amazing friend Jen. Who keep in mind, at the time of recieving this card, had NO idea who I even was. This card is around 4 or 5 years old. I did not find out about this until probably, last month. Jen had recently moved into a new place and found it and sent this picture to me proving that this little message was included in her card.

I just found it really funny and pretty awesome!

In case any fine lasses were wondering, YES, I am THAT fucking good. Believe it!

yours truly,

Matthew Richard Tellier (Epic Gentleman)

p.s.
BITCHES COME & GET SOME!

No comments: