My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Monday, February 9, 2009

Art Blog #2



Now, IF you remember, which you probably dont, cause when I made a blog about Matt Brotkas Bukowski Print no one was really following then. So, Im posting another! Because I purchased another fine print from him.

Although, on any other day I probably wouldnt have bought it, considering im not the biggest Morrissey fan, not to mention Ive only REALLY liked The Smiths for the past month(id rather not explain haha). But I owed my sister a Christmas gift and she requested that I buy this for her, so I did.

Its actually an awesome print. It came out really good and its colorful and bright, unlike my print. The picture does it no justice at all! So I can appreesh.

So overall everyone is happy, I bought a gift, the person likes it and I support a fine man in his career.

Im sure I will also buy other things too in the future. If YOU would like to ever buy anything, add Matt Brotkas Website OR Myspace and look for updates and shit where he might make something you are into.

Phil, im lookin at you bro! Hes got 1 print left! If your into it, get at him! You could pick it up, hes in RVA!

1 comment:

Phil said...

shit is pretty cool! i didn't realize this guy lives in my city! tight!