My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beardscaping.



Like most people in their lives I've had my first birthday, my first day of school, my first time riding a bike without training wheels, my first kiss and the list goes on. In 2011, I crushed them all by doing the most magnificent manly thing out of them all. I grew my FIRST beard!

I've tried to grow one before in past years but to no avail. This time I just rode it out to what many have said was a "Good Beard". It blossomed quite nicely if I don't say so myself.

Since summer is here and I do not wish to have this thing keeping heat in, getting sandy, having sea life stuck in it and all the other things beards seem to collect, I decided to get rid of my manly possession. So my friend Chris documented the removal of my beard. Not without trying all the cool facial hair patterns I could have first of course.

I am proud of my accomplishment. I didn't think it would be possible, but it was. I look forward to next winter, it will blossom again!

No comments: