My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Giggin Vidz

I filled in for a friends band not long ago. They wanted to play a last show and since I had filled in for them before last summer, I said sure, why not and offered my services. After the original person that was supposed to play for them flaked (which I knew would happen) I took the duties.

I have always been a skilled drummer, well, not ALWAYS but I am now. I haven't been given much out of music. I've had the drumming blood flowing through me as a child until finally got my first real drum kit for my 16th Birthday. You would think playing 9 years I'd have something to show for it. I guess that I do, I have a Demo of the only actual band I've ever done, which wasnt very good and I have rough cuts of a handful of songs from my band that just never got off the ground. I only have a few pictures from these events.

Now however, I have video proof! I think that this is totally awesome! I'm also glad that I do not sound as bad as I thought I did that night. There is some minor misses but overall, I think everything is great!

If you'd like to see all of them you can go HERE. I'm just going to post the video that has me in it the most (natrually) and the cover of Martyr ADs "American Hollow".

Intro/First Song


Martyr AD "American Hollow"

No comments: