My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Monday, March 15, 2010

Signs

This appeared in my tea a few days ago. I pulled out my tea bag after letting it steep and this is what I saw.


I dont think this is a fluke, I mean look at it! It has 2 symmetrical bubbles for eyes! They're both completely even and the same size! Since when do you ever see something with bubbles for eyes!? You cant MAKE stuff like this happen!


Im not one to believe in higher powers but Im having fun with this one. Things are changing for me at the moment. Theres still some time to elapse but in a month one thing in my life will be very different. There will be more on that to come since there are some feelings I will probably be wanting to express.

Im taking it as a positive, not only cause there is pretty much zero arguement you could possibly have with trying to say that this would be negative in any way but because I really feel good about everything thats happening. Lets hope that this is right!

No comments: