My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kingpin!


This is my new bowling ball! I havent given it a name yet but I will soon. How did I obtain this ball you ask? Well I'll tell you! 

This past weekend I went to Worcester to see my best friend. Since he has a Wii and I LOVE Wii bowling, I demanded that we bowl for an hour or so. We started talking and I told him that I've actually been bowling a lot with friends lately. Its been pretty regular and everyone seems to be really into it and having a good time. One thing led to another and it came up that he had his own ball and shoes. Well, little did either of us know that since cliffs finger rehealing after he fucked it up last year, that it no longer fits into this ball.

SO, since he got the ball for free a few years ago during some promo where you get a free ball if you play 30 strings or something like that. He's passing the torche on to me.

Thanks Clifton, you're the best!

No comments: