My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crucial Coffee

This was my FAVORITE place in St. Augustine.

Photo: Marek Janicek www.marcraft.net

I didnt get to go as often as I would have liked but I did appreciate having a nice place to get a good cup of java during the day. What comes with not visiting often is also not getting to explore the menu as much either. I really liked the whole atmosphere it gave off and the small 17th century house that it's in is totally awesome. This picture showcases the "walk-thru" window thats located right on the sidewalk, 1 corner of the back and the sign shown is an old fire place that they turned into a cupboard for stock and the mantel was for all the sugar, cinnamon, milk, tops, sleeves, etc. 

This picture here is a great shot of the front of the house, which is the main entry. its a VERY small place.

Crucial Coffee Cafe, I will miss you very much. Im going to be talking about you for a while im sure and how all I really want to do is just go there every time Im on my way to go get coffee from somewhere else. I wish they had your "standard" size coffee mugs. They only had large ones and very small espresso mugs. So I was shit out of luck with taking a piece of it home with me.

No comments: