My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dark Horse Percussion!


Thats right! After MANY years of dreaming up kits and talking to friends trying to get the hook up from the company they play. I have reached the end of the line. I have found a Company that is awesome and gave me an excellent price on a custom kit!

It feels weird. Its been SO long and now its finally happening. Im super pumped! 

heres what I got:

SIZES:

24x18 kick
16x16 floor
12x8 rack
13x8 snare (10ply)


chrome 2.3 mm hoops
chrome Diecast hoops on snare only
chrome mini tube lugs
floor tom mounts for legs drilled into the shell. 


kit color: Custom Navy blue with a glitter finish
kit stripes: 2 Donkey white abalone stripes
Snare finish: wrapped in Donkey white abalone.

The kit in look, will be just like this(minus the diff. colors obv.)




and thats that. I asked Anthony if he could photograph the process as best he can and send me shots so that I can blog the process here. I hope this happens!

STOKED!

DARK HORSE PERCUSSION

No comments: