My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Friend Max



This is Max. He's a recent friend that I have made. Max is a real good guy and happens to also be a really talented good guy.

I've known that Max was a musician for a minute and that my friend Paul had recently been working with him as his "backing band" essentially under his moniker "Max Prussner". I just heard this song a few days ago and was really impressed on how good it was.

This is a music video that was made of the song "Tell Me Trouble". It features lots of cool new friends that I have made over the past year and sadly, If I had only met Max a little sooner I would have had the pleasure of being in this video with everyone else.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

www.maxprussner.com

No comments: