My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kits In The Stude.

My good friend Jared is an Audio Engineer & Producer. He's a great guy and good at what he does. Recently Jared has gotten the opportunity to assist recording a record of a very recognizable band. I couldn't be anymore stoked for him. Jared sent me a bunch of pictures from the studio that he has been at for the past week or so. They look totally unreal!

I naturally took a liking to one of the photographs specifically.


Here is a shot of Joe Zizzos kit from The Sleeping set up in Applehead Recording Studio in Woodstock, NY.

Here is the kit on the Truth Drums website:

turquoise ripple, beavertail lugs, vintage spurs.

The most sincere congrats to Jared! Way to go man! I'm super excited to hear the record! I can't wait to experience all the new found knowledge he's learning the next time I lay anything down with him!

No comments: