My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BATS!

This is Luke Taylor. He is the owner and operator of a fine Providence business by the name of Hope Street Tattoo. He is also my friend and one of my favorite people.

Since moving into my apartment and being dead set that the vibe of my bedroom would be "October".  I thought of a cool idea. Since I cannot even draw a perfect circle, let alone a distinguishable image of any kind, I called in Luke Taylor to aid bringing my idea to life.

What was my idea? Well, it was bats and webs!!!

Here is the end result: Bats and web at the head of my room/web in the right hand corner on the right hand wall.

I'm very happy with how it came out. Its exactly what I wanted it to be. A big thank you goes to Luke Taylor for taking some time out of his day to do it and being a good friend and artist, even though I didnt exactly challenge his artistic ability with a standard of "the more it looks like shit, the better!" but hey, Thanks Luke!

No comments: