My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!



yes, it is Halloween. Much like every year for the past, 8 or so, I am not dressing up as anything. Im a bummer, I know, whatever.

However this post is about how its ANOTHER October that I am going without seeing this movie. SO PISSED. Looks like ill be waiting whats been about 2 years to see this, it has yet to come out. After last years hold off for THIS October, Im yet again getting fucked over. Stupid Warner Brothers.

Hopefully it will just come out in some way soon. Theres all kinds of drama going on with it. No distribution, blah blah blah. I dont see what the issue is here. Oh well! Ill hunt for a bootleg. Its being shown at certian conventions and things, so maybe one will surfice. I read in a forum that someone came across a copy, but it was a really bad copy.

Ill see this some way! If anything, it will come out straight to DVD and I will purchase furiously. Even though it should be released in theaters as it was intended to.

I also want this:


and HI, HOLY SHIT!

No comments: