My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, September 20, 2008

BIKES!



Today was a very boring Saturday, like, really boring. It's quarter to 8 at night and I havent even showered yet. Thats what kind of day its been. Whatching Chuck & Larry for the 100th time. I really just wanted to make a post to just make one, since it is something to do.

Thats my bike! Its a green Mercier Kilo TT and its awesome. Shes my brakeless fixed gear princess. I got it in July. Ordered it from bikes direct for $350. Well worth it! Thank you stimulous check! I havent utalized it as much as I would have liked to. No cool bike hang outs with friends that have bikes too, no long rides, pretty much nothing. I rode around my city late at night for a month or two then just kinda got lazy. Id like to get in a good ride before it becomes winter.

A new bike path opened up in Woonsocket, after about a week of saying that I should check it out, I finally did today. Although it is very nice, it is EXTREMELY short. like, almost not even enjoyable. I cant even haul ass for more than 30 seconds before I have to start slowing down. It wasnt all too busy with pedestrians and small children, so it was nice. I know that there are a bunch of other paths to ride, so id like to get together with some people and hit the Cranston one or another one that is lengthy. I like to ride REALLY fast for pretty much forever.

so, yeah, thats about it really!

No comments: