My photo
Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, August 7, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

HELLO! so i decided to get a Blog. Keep up with the times as well as friends. i have no real idea as to what to do with this..well,thats kind of a lie.

i also decided to use my old livejournal to still complain about life and other things that are rather ridiculous and unneeded to even complain about and use this blog as a interesting insiteful tool to post things i like,enjoy,do, inspire,maybe even love, etc.

as for my plan for this,its A LOT easier to archive things and find them,LJ is harder. i mainly plan on using this to post my drum ideas,drum related things, shows i go to,drums i find,cool things i want, etc. i guess a more musical thing.

i dont know much about this,its all so new! so things arent set as far as layout and info and stuff like that, as i learn and discover,things will change.

friends,add me. ill figure out how to add you later.

-matthew

No comments: